Friday, March 09, 2007

Busy Week...




No, I did not scrap all of these this week! LOL! :)
Actually I have done NO SCRAPPING this week! :(
It has been a very busy one...Shopping with Mom on Monday, Scrapping Party on Tuesday, Hair Appointment for me and the boy on Wednesday. Luckily Bridge to Terabithia with my nieces was moved to next Monday. My Close To My Heart party is next Thursday, so that will be a busy one as well.

So, amid all the business, I decide to take on a HUGE project!!!!
I am rearranging all of my albums. I want to get them all into some sort of system.
The pile of pages have never even been in an album. *blush*

Hobby Lobby had an album sale this week so I bought 3 new ones that are easier to add and take away from...so I have ideas running around how I want to arrange things...we'll see how it goes. Hope to have it well underway tonight! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to tackle my album situation too - have tons of layouts that I did this year at the scrappy retreat that are still sitting in a pile - maybe you will inspire me to get them into albums!

TGIF!!!

Jenn Breault said...

You are going to be one busy girl!!! I have to say that is a familiar sight to me...I have a big pile of LO's without a home right now!!!

Good luck and ditto Michelle - TGIF!!!

Michelle said...

I am sooo glad to know that I am not the only one with stacks of layouts lying around!

Jessica said...

holy cow, lots of layouts huh?? I rearranged my albums last year and love love love it! have fun!

Nancy K. said...

I love my HL albums sale too and just did the same as you with sorting and putting away a lot of pages. Have fun!

Jenn Breault said...

Update me. ;)
xoxo