Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Changes...


Seems like the past two days have been a time for changes in many ways...
The first is evident in this picture. The past week has been beautiful 70 + degree weather. Today...SNOW and 26 degrees! ACK! Just had to pose Superman out to get a pic of it. This will be a great addition to my Everyday in April album I am working on. :)

The other changes are what might be coming realating to my design job at the LSS...after 3 years I might be ending my time there, I just think it may be time. Bittersweet, I guess... we'll see what happens.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

that is such a cute picture of DS! I'm sorry that you may be leaving your job!

Nancy K. said...

YIKES.......It is gonna be cold here too in the next few days but no snow.

Nancy K. said...

Oh and I just read about the job on the DT. I hope whatever happens it will be the best for you.

Anonymous said...

we have the same weather here - was 70 yesterday and snowing today - ick.

Bummer about the LSS stuff : (

Jenn Breault said...

omgosh!!! I just had a heart attack...I read this wrong and though you were leaving TSS! I truly had the phone in my hand ready to call you and cry - LOL! I love you!!!!

BTW, The pic is awesome girl! He is too cute!

Ok, back to your day :P