Thursday, March 13, 2008

Muddin' Weather...



Whoo Hoo...we actually had the sun visiting today! :) Just tiny bits of snow left around the edges of the yard. The boy was playing with friends all day. What fun he had getting dirty...that's what being a boy is all about!

Moved more stuff back into my scrap room tonight. I seriously need to have a sale. Didn't know I had SO MUCH. I need to majorly purge because I can't get it all back into my pretty room. This is HARD!

Hope to have some pics in the next few days. All this sorting is seriously making the scrapping withdrawls worse!!! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics - he looks so happy!

Kate said...

Love the muddy pics! Woo hoo for new carpet in the scrap room!

dolfinlvr65 said...

Wow is he looking grown up! Love the mud! Love seeing boys be boys.

Denise said...

Where did your baby go? Look how big he's gotten! He looks like he had a great time!