Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday, Monday...


Another Monday...just me and the boy again. Sadly, I think he is getting a cold. :( He was up until 2:00 am, must have been why.

Just relaxing today, getting laundry caught up and hopefully going to do some scrapping sometime today.

Yesterday we went sledding with my Mom and the guys watched the Daytona 500. We were bummed that Mark Martin was so close to winnning and ended up losing a very close one to Kevin Harvick...yes, he was the bad guy! :(

Did a mini photo shoot...this is my favorite one of my boy and me! :) A happy Mom, that's me!!! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You take such great photos!! I love all tht you do with your son!!

Jenn Breault said...

WOW! This is a beautiful pic! I cant wait to see it scrapped!!! You look so pretty and your lil man looks cute as ever! xoxo!

Anonymous said...

awesome pic - can't wait to see it scrapped!