Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Wish...



Did this layout last weekend...just playing around and it all came together for me. I knew as soon as I heard Rascal Flatts *My Wish* I had to put the words down for my son. Music is one of the biggest parts of my life and I want that for my son, too.

My Mom would always give me songs too. I remember in college she came for a visit for my birthday and she brought the single of *Forever Young* by Rod Stewart to give to me...saying it was our song. I cried! Funny how she was the age I am now with a college student and I have a 4 year old.

I wish I could give him a sibling, the wish seems to be more for him now than it is for me. I am perfectly happy with him, but I would like him to have a brother or sister. I miss not having that now that I am older.

4 comments:

Jenn Breault said...

I love this LO. Santa brought me this CD for Christmas and the words in this song are so powerful and perfect for this LO (HUGS)

Michelle said...

See how gooood you are at your journaling on your blog...I can just see all this on a layout! Loooove what you are doing with this!

Jessica said...

I love this layout, and music is such a way for us all to connect. love it!

Kristi said...

Rachel, I saw the link to your blog at TSS and decided to check it out. Love that layout....awesome as always!

Kristi