Saturday, February 24, 2007

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs...




I am always looking for signs...after losing someone so vital in my life, it is a way for looking for answers, I guess. I have gotten many signs that helped me to go forward and to make certain decisions...most of which came in songs. There have been subtle other ways as well. I don't always recognize them at first, sometimes, never...but I am sure they are there. A good friend of mine called them streetlights. I always remember that.

I took these pictures in November. I was on my way to the scrapbook store to either pick up work or turn in work, I don't remember that now. But I was just going through all the things in my life and where I should go with it...all of a sudden I rounded the bend...and there it was, a sign...the most beautiful sunset I had ever sign...and an almost spotlight from God shining down.

Of course I had my camera with me. I pulled over and got some quick shots.
I keep them posted in my scrapbook room...they are not my best work...I see the flaws in them each time I see them (the over hanging telephone lines for one). But I keep them up to remind me that The One capable of creating such beauty has a plan for my beautiful life that I just need to be patient for.

Being patient is hard... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pics - and I also believe in signs : )

Jenn Breault said...

This entry gave me chills Rachel. I really needed to read this today. You are amazing my friend! ((HUGS))

Nancy K. said...

Awesome pics. :) WOW!

Jessica said...

oh I love these pictures and don't think they are flawed at all!!! I would be proud to have taken them, and what a beautiful sign!! love it!