Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Simple Wishes...


My son likes to listen to music to fall asleep to. He has several lullaby ones to choose from. The one he likes lately has *Twinkle Twinkle Little Star* on it which most nights I can hear him belting it out from the other room. :)
It also has *When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Every wish your heart desires will come to you* on it. He likes me to sing this to him at least once a day now, it seems. Today, he came to me and asked me to sing it to him (because I have such a LOVELY singing voice! LOL!).
When I got done singing it, I asked him what he wished for when he wished on stars. He said *Stars*, I said...*NO, what do you really want?* He said. *The Bat Sub*.

Ahh...the simpleness and innocence of childhood...why can't it last forever?

2 comments:

Jenn Breault said...

Aw. This whole post just warmed my heart. I think you have a LO in the making here...the journaling and the pic are there...now just put that stuff on paper! HUGS!

Jessica said...

oh treasure these moments because they are truely gone in a blink.